true potential training (tpt)
Ethics are the backbone of any profession and - like doctors, therapists and councelors - tarot readers should adhere to a code of ethics. Mine are below.
Billy Clery's Code of Ethics
1. All readings are delivered in the strictest confidence with my clients.
2. I respect all clients and will not judge anyone based on any factor be it race, gender, age etc.
3. I have not and will not ever sell your information to a third party.
4. I will refuse to read for a client if I feel that it is at all unethical or unprofessional.
5. Readings will not be given to people under 18 years of age without permission from a parent or guardian.
6. I will be truthful and honest with my readings.
7. I will do my utmost to help my clients in a positive and proactive way.
8. I stress the clients free will in all matters. Nothing is set in stone. The future is in your hands.
9. If a client is displaying or communicating severe emotional or psychological problems including, but not limited to: suicidal thoughts, domestic violence, or drug/alcohol abuse, I will immediately provide them with the contact details to specialists in the required area.
10. There are no problems without solutions. I will endeavor to make the client more enlightened and feel more positive after a reading.